What we do
Our current services and aims are...
- Promoting internet safety
- Harm prevention
- Education services
- Ensuring this online safety message becomes a compulsory part of the education curriculum nationally
- Supporting victims of internet crime
- Connection to counselling services and support
- Distributing education material
- Organising music and media events to promote internet safety, targeting all youth cultures
- Political Advocacy
The Carly Ryan Foundation is a certified online safety program provider under the Office of the eSafety Commissioner's certification scheme.
If you would like to request an online safety seminar for your organisation or school, or require support please email the foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org